Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Policy Update – Friday, January 8, 2021
This is the updated PPP lender list in published to the website. This list starts with the Community Financial Institutions (“CFI”) and also includes the link to the Lender Match tool.
***To ensure increased access to PPP for minority, underserved, veteran, and women-owned business concerns, SBA will first accept applications from Community Financial Institutions on the first days of reopening the PPP. SBA will accept applications from these lenders for First Draw PPP Loans starting on Monday, January 11 and Second Draw Loans starting on Wednesday, January 13.
Updated First Draw Forms
- Form 2483 – First Draw Borrower Application (Updated 1/8/21)
- Form 2484 – First Draw Lender Guaranty Application (Updated 1/8/21)
Second Draw Forms
- Form 2483-SD – Second Draw Borrower Application (Released 1/8/21)
- Form 2484-SD – Second Draw Lender Guaranty Application (Released 1/8/21)
Guidance & Resources
- Accessing Capital for Minority Underserved, Veteran and Women-Owned Business Concerns Guidance(Released 1/6/21)
- Top-Line Overview of First Draw PPP Loans(Released 1/8/21)
- Top-Line Overview of Second Draw PPP Loans(Released 1/8/21)
- Interim Final Rule #1 – PPP as Amended by Economic Aid Act (Released 1/6/21)
- Interim Final Rule #2 – PPP Second Draw Loans (Released 1/6/21)
- Procedural Notice – Modifications to SBA Forms 3506, 3507 and 750 CA (PPP only) (Released 1/8/21)
- Procedural Notice - SBA Procedural Notice on Repeal of EIDL Advance Deduction Requirement (Released 1/8/21)
Are you burned out on Zoom? Have you had enough of virtual meetings? Us too!
Join us Wednesday, July 28 for our first in-person mixer since February 2020!
Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 5:30 pm at the Yuma International Airport
MORE DETAILS TO COME!