With more COVID-19 vaccines being administered each day, many employers are wondering what role they might start to play in the process and what legal issues, if any, they may face in doing so. Join Snell & Wilmer partners Chuck Keller, John Lomax and Josh Woodard as they provide an overview of the current concerns facing employers. Topics will include:
- Vaccine rollout – what employers should know.
- Whether employers may, or should, mandate that employees get vaccinated prior to coming to work.
- If employers do not mandate the vaccine, what are the best alternative approaches?
- Objections to the vaccine: religious, disability, and other reasons employees may object.
- OSHA regulations/ADOSH compliance evaluations.