Athena International Award
NOMINATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO DECEMBER 4.
The Yuma County Chamber of Commerce is accepting nominations for the 2020 Athena International Award sponsored by National Bank of Arizona
ALL NOMINEES MUST MEET EACH OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be a member (or employee of a member) of the Yuma County Chamber of Commerce
- Demonstrate excellence, creativity, and initiative in her business or profession
- Exemplifies exceptional mental and moral qualities and ethics
- Provide valuable service to improve the quality of life for others in her community
- Actively assist women in their full leadership potential outside of their normal work activities
Please feel free to contact the Chamber office to verify candidates membership or to ask any other questions at (928) 782-2567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.